When it comes to temporary heating rentals, nobody does it better than BABFAR
. In the industry, BABFAR is synonymous with reliability and value, and we take great pride in setting the standard for what a temporary heater should be.Benefits of Our Temporary Heater Models
The quality of our heater equipment speaks for itself. That’s why they are affectionately referred to as BABFAR’S in the field. Here is a look at some of the features you will find in BABFAR temporary heaters
that make them stand above the competition:
Types of Temporary Heaters
- Positive Pressure System — This is a unique system that works to cut back on the number of airborne contaminants that make their way through the heaters, helping to keep your air cleaner.
- Fresh Air Supply — Our temporary heaters are carefully designed to work with the fresh outdoor air, which cuts back on the amount of carbon monoxide build up that is often found with heaters that operate using indoor air.
- Reliable Temperature Control — No matter what the outside temperature is, our temporary heating rentals will keep the space at a comfortable and constant 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
At BABFAR, we offer temporary heating rentals that use a variety of fuel types:
Why Choose BABFAR for Temporary Heating
- Natural Gas — Our natural gas heaters are available in both high-pressure and low-pressure systems and are suitable for all room sizes—even up to 2.5 million cubic feet—with the BTUs ranging from 390,000 BTU up to 4,500,000 BTU. Natural gas is a popular option because the fuel supply is constant, and the fuel is relatively inexpensive.
- Propane Gas — We have three propane gas heaters available with as much as 990,000 BTU, which can keep a space up to 500,000 cubic feet warm. Propane gas heaters are extremely versatile and popular in mobile situations.
- Liquid Propane — This is our most popular fuel type in our temporary heaters, and unlike many other liquid propane heaters, ours do not require any vaporizing or extensive piping. Vaporizers are a huge waste of fuel, so we designed our liquid propane heaters to eliminate this need and save you money. Our liquid propane heaters can heat up to 2.5 million cubic feet using 4,500,000 BTU.
- Steam/Hot Water/Indirect Fired Heaters — The ability to use steam or hot water can greatly reduce fuel costs, yet, in the right application, the heaters can still heat an impressive 2.5 million cubic feet.
Each fuel type has its own pros and cons, and as your temporary heating specialists, we will help you determine which one is the best for your unique situation. We will provide you with a customized temporary heating solution that will provide you the greatest value for your heating needs. To learn more about any of our temporary heating solutions, contact us now. AH Series
DF-BG Series (1.8-9)
DF-BG Series (11-21)
|Model||DF 1.8 BG||DF 4 BG||DF 6 BG||DF 9 BG|
|Weight (lbs) Approximate||400 lbs.||1,100 lbs.||1,600 lbs.||2,200 lbs.|
|Phase||1||1 or 3||1 or 3||3|
|Minimun Breaker||30 amp.||30 amp.||30 amp.||30 amp.|
Steam and Hot Water Heaters
|Model||DF 11 BG||DF 17 BG||DF 21 BG|
|Weight (lbs) Approximate||2,500 lbs.||3,900 lbs.||4,500 lbs.|
High Pressure|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
Low Pressure|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
|Liquid Propane|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
|Motor H.P.||5||7 1/2||10|
|Minimun Breaker||30 amp.||40/30 amp.||40/30 amp.|
Indirect Fired Heaters
|Model||DS-21 Steam||DS-21 Hot Water|
|Weight||8100 lbs.||8100 lbs.|
|Minimum Breaker||60/40 amp||60/40 amp|
|Discharge Temperature||250º F|
|Min Breaker||30 amp|
|Model || CFM ||Motor HP||Phase/ Voltage||Spiral Duct Size|
|AM-2||2,000||1||1ph 110 volt||10″|
|AM-4||4,000||3||1ph 220 3ph 220/480||16″|
|AM-6||6,000||5||1ph 220 3ph 220/480||18″|
|AM-9||9,000||5||1ph 220 3ph 220/480||24″|