You’ve worked hard to make your business a success, and when you need temporary heaters in NY, you need your provider to work just as hard as you do. A quality heater rental company will offer you top of the line equipment, timely delivery, and excellent customer service to ensure your satisfaction—and you need someone who will do it all at a cost that won’t hurt your bottom line.
How to choose the Best Temporary Heater in New York?
When you need a temporary heater rental in NY, one of the most important steps in the process is assessing the quality of both the company handling the rental and the heating equipment you’ll receive. While there are several aspects of both to consider, these are among the most important:
- Fuel Type: Numerous heating fuels exist, and models utilizing steam, liquid propane, propane gas, or natural gas are often available to supply your temporary heat.
- Heating Capacity. Temporary heaters can emit as many as 4.5 million BTUs—enough heat to safely and consistently heat up to 2.5 million cubic feet.
- Quality Preventative Maintenance and Service: Finding a company with expertise in heating technology means you’ll have crucial advice regarding the right system for your needs, timely delivery, and expert customer care and maintenance throughout.
Temporary Heater Advantages
Modern temporary heaters hold a number of advantages that heaters of the past did not. Today’s temporary heater rentals can ensure your business remains comfortable while also enhancing the quality of your indoor air. Features include:
- Reliable Temperature Control. Perfect for those New York winters with their drastically fluctuating temperatures and dangerous wind chill, heaters with reliable temperature control can help you maintain a constant, comfortable indoor temperature for your business.
- Positive Pressure. A positive pressure heating system will help keep your indoor air clean and comfortable by avoiding many of the airborne contaminants that may enter other types of heaters.
- Fresh Air Supply. A positive pressure heating system will help keep your indoor air clean and comfortable by avoiding many of the airborne contaminants that may enter other types of heaters.
Whether you choose propane, natural gas, or steam heat, it is essential to select a temporary heater that showcases the above features, so you know you’re providing only the safest, freshest, most comfortable air for your New York business. When it’s time to find temporary heaters in New York, you’ll need a company with the expertise to meet your needs.
BABFAR—Your Choice Provider for Temporary Heater Rental, NY
BABFAR has been providing New York businesses with the best in temporary heater rentals since 1969. Long considered the best in the business in New York, we strive to ensure our customers have access to the following:
- A thorough analysis of your business’s temporary heating needs.
- Complete start-to-finish design of the right temporary heater for you.
- Timely and impeccable maintenance of all aspects of your heating system.
- High-quality heating systems guaranteed to be the best in the business.
- 24/7 availability of our expert service technicians so you’ll be comfortable no matter the temperature outside.
Are you ready for our experts to design the perfect temporary heating solution for your business’s needs? Contact the team the team at BABFAR today for a quote or more information.